This book introduces a revolutionary sales paradigm that is fully grounded in today’s realities. It not only answers these fundamental questions (by the way, you can eliminate cold calling altogether) it provides a salesperson with a set of tools that creates the ability to appear in front of a customer with precise knowledge of the customers needs at exactly the time (or even before) the needs are realized by the customer.
If you are in sales, you are probably asking yourself these questions:
- How am I going to find my next customer?
- How can I differentiate prospects from suspects?
- Can I avoid the uncertainty and inefficiency of cold calling?
- How can I determine my customer’s needs and wants without assuming?
- How can I know if my customer is ready to buy?
- How can I get to presentation and closing faster?
You are not alone here. The issue of getting new customers is a problem in every industry. The problem is that many salespeople are trying to find answers to these questions through methods that were effective in the past but are not suited for today’s buyers – who are skeptical of businesses, resist being sold to and know how to use technology to gain advantages over salespeople.
The book “Trigger Events – How to Find Your Next Customer” is a perfect example of how a major shift can result from using something that’s right there in front of us – in this case, events that create buyer needs.
You will learn:
* What is the Holy Grail of Sales and how can YOU use it to sell more
* How can you KNOW where to focus your selling activities right now
* Where and how can you find customers who are in the market TODAY
* How can you be in front of your customers at the exact time when they are in the market
* What is the curse of the sales job and how can you overcome it
* How can you use online and offline resources of trigger events to close more sales today
* Why it is not enough to simply know how to sell; why do you have to deeply understand how your customers buy
* How can you easily differentiate prospects from suspects, save your time and sell more today
* How can you find the perfect timing to contact your prospects and sell
* What is the importance of uncovering customers’ needs and wants before you speak with them
* How can you win the deal and not even touch the topic of discounting of your product or service
* How can you make customers realize that they are on the market with trigger events happening
Get the book today and start selling to new customers tomorrow!