What motivates your client: the pursuit of goals and targets or the avoidance of problems and difficulties?
What ’chunk size’ of information are they comfortable with – the big picture or the details?
Do they take the initiative and leap into action, or do they prefer to analyze and wait for others?
We all think and behave differently according to sets of Language Patterns we use to map the world.
They run in the background, so we usually aren’t consciously aware of them.
Get this workbook today and learn:
- How to recognize 6 different sets of Language Patterns we all use
- Questions to ask to detect the patterns your customers use to make decisions
- What not to say to turn your clients off
- How to relate to customers who may not share your patterns
- How to use patterns to sell to your clients in the way they want to be sold to