Can your words make customers feel good about the product or service you are selling and move your clients to act now?
When you want your clients to take action, sometimes you need to guide them into doing or thinking what you want them to do. Indirect suggestions are far more effective than direct ones, because they bypass conscious resistance.
You will learn:
- Why embedded commands are the most important tool that great persuaders have in their toolboxCD3-Persuade
- What do embedded commands do to your customers
- How to persuade on both conscious and unconscious levels
- How to embed commands in your presentation to persuade your clients
- Four ways of hiding your command to reduce resistance
- How to toot your own horn and no one will catch on
- The importance of Phonological Ambiguity or how to distract your client’s conscious mind
- How to use Tag questions to make client’s agree with you
- How to use quotes to convince your customers to act now
- 25 magic phrases to help you soften your commands and bypass your client’s conscious mind
- How to motivate your customers to take action