Did you know that 44% of all salespeople give up after the first objection? Another 22% of salespeople give up after the second one, 16% after the third objection and 10% of all salespeople give up after the fourth objection. Only 8% of salespeople are left to sell after four objections.
Regardless of the type of your business, it is a common fact that in any business, roughly 20% of sales people produce 80% of total sales. It is the 80-20 rule or so called Pareto rule. We are changing this rule to 92/8 rule. The 8% of salespeople who don’t give up after hearing 4 no-s or 4 objections are making all the money, because they are persistent and they know how to approach their clients from different angles. Today, the objection-handling skills are more crucial than ever.
If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for new and better ways to handle customer’s objections and close the sale. Get this Audio CD and learn how to handle objections without breaking rapport.
You will learn:
- How to use the agreement frame to avoid the confrontation with your clients
- One thing you never use to get your clients to sign on the dotted line
- One frame you should always have on your mind
- How to make clients feel like you are on their side
- The only technique that needs to be used to change behaviour of your clients
- One technique to make the deal stick
- How to prevent buyer’s remorse