Life does not always run smoothly and many a step taken with the best intentions in the world does not turn out as well as expected. Even under ideal conditions, in the midst of our modern social and economic system, we are faced with problems day after day that call for specific decisions. Some of them involve only minor adjustments, others necessitate drastic changes or complete reversals in habitual behavior. But whatever the need our feelings or emotions of the moment definitely influence our actions and greatly affect our final decisions.
To be able to meet conditions as they arise one must be prepared for them. But unfortunately many an individual is handicapped from the start. Whether it be due to environment, to personal make-up, to conditioned reflexes, to preconceived notions, to lack of self-reliance or to emotional instability, many of us cannot face realistically the every-day problems of life.
This Audio set has two main objectives:
- To reach those who are advancing in years and are gradually growing tense, discouraged, easily upset or emotionally disturbed without knowing why
- Those who are already beset by fears, worries, anxieties, frustrations or mysterious ailments and want to help themselves.
If you belong to the first group this book may help you arrest and prevent emotional disturbances. If you belong to the second it may start you looking for the underlying causes and help you find ways to eliminate them.
Do inner conflicts keep you on edge?
Do you nurture grudges, resentments or animosities without cause?
Are you lonely most of the time?
Do you suffer from a feeling of guilt?
Do you think of yourself as a misfit or a failure?
Do you feel you could be useful to others and to yourself if only you were shown how and given the chance?
- Why are you beset by fears and anxieties which you cannot explain?
- Why do you feel insecure even in the midst of your immediate family?
- Why are you troubled by mysterious aches and pains which defy usual medications?
- Why do you consider yourself inferior or subservient to others?
If any of those questions apply to you then this thirty-day guide to happier living can help you, no matter what your age, your sex, your background or your economic status might be.
This audio CD Set will show you how to analyze yourself, how to evaluate your potentials, how to minimize objectionable traits, how to meet minor problems, how to banish fear and worries, how to adjust yourself to the inevitable, how to regain spiritual faith, how to find outlets for self-expression, how to rebuild self-confidence, how to develop new interests, how to make friends, and how to get more out of life within the framework of your present age, standing, background and environment.
You will learn:
- Five proven ways to displace bad habits and six ways to acquire those which will do you good
- Four sure ways to improve your memory
- Five reasons why you lose your temper and how to offset them
- Three ways to make your own Alladin lamp to work for you
- How to keep your mind open
- Six ways to dissipate the worry habit
- Fifteen ways to overcome loneliness
- Fifteen ways to turn time into a friend
- Twelve ways to plant and enjoy happiness
This Audio CD collection will start you climbing, day by day, step by step and hour after hour, on an imaginary stairway upward. Each tread in that stairway will bring you closer to the uppermost balcony where the view is glorious, beautiful and unlimited. Each riser in that stairway will introduce you to new concepts, to new vistas and horizons. Each step upward will contribute its share toward your ultimate goal, to richer, fuller, better and happier days. In fact, these stairs would become your own private stairway to success and happiness, only thirty space hours away.
Please note: This is a collection of 6 CD’s.